Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Faithful by Kim Cash Tate

Faithful is written by a new to me author. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really was surprised. First the title had me fooled, its about being faithful to God, I thought it would have something to do with marriage.
The book kept surprising me, I thought it would wind up being chick-lit, but it was so much more than that. The author weaves a very believable story that is a christian fiction. With characters so real that you feel like your in the middle of the story, I could imagine women like these living in my neighborhood. I got a few laughs out of this story but also some times that were very emotional. A book that will hold your attention until the end.
I was provided a copy of this book for review from Booksneeze in return for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your review of Faithful. I think it would make a good book club selection. There's a good reading guide on the Faithful web page, as well as a video interview with the author, a mini-devotional, and more. It's worth checking out: http://www.kimcashtate.com/faithful/

    ReplyDelete